CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 18 December 2010

Wish List

Its the end of the year and Christmas is here......I haven't been naughty and not too nice....please Mr.Santa leave these under my tree....



Need my coffee...may as well have it blinging



Cant go wrong with blinging nails and skin jewelry



The shoe freak in me says Yes but my feet say OH NO!




This is my excuse to pack upand head to a tropical paradise for vacation.



These 4 figure shoes are totally madd, you can diy for less or ask us how!



Noir catwoman claw ring totally insane!



In a new york state of mind...Noir new york ring



Katy Perry...the number 1 selling female of 2010 Ice Cream dress




Our version of the Ice Cream dress...like it?? Email us to get one!



Acrylic necklace....says it all!




SHOULDERS and dress.....statemen pieces indeed!




Need these in my life...NOW



Riri..what you think about all the complaints your xfactor performance has sparked??




SO SORRY BARBIE!



CCCCCRRRRAAAAAZZZZYYYYY




Sometimes I feel like throwin my hands up in the air too..but keepit together Nicki!



GLITTER, BLING...AND SHINING THINGS = HAPPY ME




Take a deep breath....now exhale




Wanna add some fire to your Louboutins?? easy diy inspiration..still not sure?? Ask us



Love me some bling...all you need is shoes..glitter..adhesive and a steady hand!




Don't like it?? Tooo bad!




More glitter...if you don't get it by now....GLITTER IS IN!



Sculptured perfection with glitter corset.....we are truly inspired by this and ready to do our own version!




MiuMiu glitter flats are a must!



Stay tuned for pictures of our version of this madd bodysuit


UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.....stay blingy..beautiful...and swagged!

0 comments: